Writing this at 1:55 am SGT and I just realized that I haven’t posted something lately. And I thought, it would be pretty nice for you to know a little fun fact or two about me. So without further ado, here’s 20 facts about me:
- I actually have 3 names – Katrin Anne Nicole S. Tuaño is my full name.
- I am the eldest among 2 siblings and 16 cousins
- I am obsessed with dogs. I actually have a pet shih tzu named Kobe.
- I’ve been working in the IT/BPO industry for 34 months now. (day job, 2 companies)
- My family calls me by my nickname, Kimi.
- I love food – always craving for Ramen and Samgyeopsal.
- Pink was my favorite color during my teenage years but I’m developing a love for autumn colors and neutrals.
- In line with number seven, my favorite season is Autumn. (even though we don’t experience it here in the Philippines. Someday Kat, someday.)
- I am a huge High School musical fan, until now!
- Obviously, I am a fashion fangirl.
- I can’t drive a car but I want to learn!
- I always wanted to become a Flight Attendant.
- I literally can’t see without my eyeglasses.
- I’m also a frustrated fashion designer
- I am very much addicted to the game, The Sims.
- I am a naturally happy person but;
- I have a very short temper.
- My number one hobby is sleeping. I can survive a day without eating, just sleeping.
- Coffee is life. And lastly;
- happily in a relationship with my boyfriend. Been together for almost 3 years now.
And those are 20 random facts about me. It was actually really difficult to enumerate these. Sometimes, I doubt that I really know myself. It is also an amazing feeling to just sit back and reflect about things about yourself. This exercise I did helped me realized that there are things that I want to change about myself for the next years to come, hoping that it will shape me to become a better person. Anyway, I wanna wish you a very happy holidays and I hope that you’re having a meaningful and amazing one!
Let me know what you think through the comment section below or share a random fact about yourself. Til’ my next post!