Can you believe it? Today is the last day of the year 2016! 2017 is just around the corner and before totally move on from this year, I just can’t help but reminisce the top highlights of my year and the countless blessings I received. Although, I have posted the things we should leave in 2016 in my previous blog post, there are still so many things that I am very thankful for this year but, let me just share my top 5.
- I’m so grateful for the time that I got to travel and explore the wonders of the Philippines. I’m grateful because I never thought that I will be witnessing the beauty of our country with my very eyes. I can’t believe that I’ve visited and experienced the places I only see in photographs. Looking forward to more and new travels next year!
- I’m also grateful for the support my family is giving me. Even though I’m barely home (I’m mostly at work or outside), we find time to always hang out at least every Sundays. They are my source of strength and also the reason why I keep on pushing myself to work harder.
- I was also blessed with a new job earlier this year. It’s honestly a bigger role than my previous one but, challenges are what shapes a person to become stronger and better. I can’t wait to find out what opportunities there will be for me next year.
- In line with a new work environment, I also get to meet new friends! It is definitely awesome to meet people who share the same interests as I do. They make our working life really fun and it is never a dull moment with them. I’m looking forward to more of our date/crazy nights next year.
- Finally, I’m very much grateful for having this guy, the love of my life, by my side. Although, we have been sharing random and crazy memories for 3 years now, I’m still looking forward to more memories we will share in the next years to come. He is the best and most outgoing person I know and I just can’t explain how grateful I am to have him.
“We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.”
– Ellen Goodman,
Cheers to 2016! What are the things you are thankful for?
See you next year! 😉